- To conduct a minimum of three competitions that put one’s reading, writing and speaking skills to the test.
- To promote reading and writing through an open forum.
- To keep the club visibly active throughout the semester.
- To collect customize comics/story books once a month as a gift to under-privileged children.
- To collectively organize simple and suitable activities for children at a NGO.
- Looking forward to represent CMRIT at various college events in the LIT field and bringing laurels to the college through the same.
Meeting Information: Every Day 4 for committee members | Monthly gathering of the reader’s forum.
Get Lit – To bring together readers and writers through a forum called “Cover to cover” thereby strengthening to the literary culture of CMR.
Battle-lit-out (may change) – Monthly competitions conducted under the programme covering areas of writing, comprehensive reading and speaking along with involvement of literary puzzles.