B.E. | Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
CMRIT got the 116th rank among all engineering colleges in India as per Times Engineering Institutes Survey 2021
Second year student team led by Mr. Pratik Kumar Mishra and mentored by Dr. Priti Gupta has been selected among the Top 100 teams for IICDC 2019 Semi Finals-Phase-1 of DST-Texas instrument (IICDC 2019)
Congratulations to Dr. Ganesh - Assistant Professor, Department of ISE, on being awarded the BEST YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD from Novel Research Academy
Congratulations to SUMA N.G (M.Tech CSE) for securing VTU 1st rank and winning University Gold Medal
Congratulations to Dr. Para Nath Singh for winning Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Excellence Award of Education-2020 award
Congratulations Mr. Siri H R for securing an offer of 23 LPA from Canbright Co. Ltd. (through Zenken)
Congratulations Mr Rahul RD Sahoo(BE-CSE) for securing an offer of ₹21+ LPA from Spacegrab, a Japanese company
Hearty Congratulations to Mr. Ashutosh Bhatte (M.Tech - CSE 2020) for securing a 22 LPA CTC from Synechron Technologies.
The Department of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is established in the year 2021, offers an undergraduate programme BE under the affiliation of Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
CMRIT thrives to impart an effective technical education by means of experiential learning and develop concrete infrastructure with efficient faculty and dynamic student community for achieving higher target level in Higher education in India. It insists on implementing Outcome Based Education (OBE) through out of the tenure of under graduation by means of getting university ranks, higher placement records, and improved Higher order thinking. To emphasize on lifelong learning and applying knowledge on solving real world problems, we conduct various technical events like hackathons, coding competitions, training programs, workshops and seminars. We strive to teach our best in terms of knowledge dissemination and bring out our students with a enriched experience.
Our initiatives will definitely mould the students in such a way that they face the external world with prompt technical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills. In order to prepare Industry ready students with holistic personality, we tie up with various firms and regularly organizes various activities like industry visits, technical talks, and real-time projects to hone the students’ technical and soft skills.
To be globally recognized in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning by producing competent professionals and by undertaking applied research for the benefit of the society.
1. To establish an essential environment with required infrastructure and faculty for imparting domain knowledge.
2. To bring out the competent and industry ready students by practicing theoretical aspects with experiential Learning.
3. To prepare the students with holistic personality by means of appropriate technical and communication skills for solving real world problems.
4. To collaborate with industry and premier institutes in terms of research and academics for upgrading knowledge and achieving goals.
PEO1: Graduate would be proficient with strong fundamentals in engineering, science, and technology to establish successful career path in their life.
PEO2: Graduate would be knowledgeable to plan, analyze, design, develop and test AI and ML based solutions for real world problems.
PEO3: Graduate would be able to apply best practices in project building and exhibit leadership qualities with strong personality.
PEO4: Graduate would possess the capability to become an entrepreneur or to pursue higher studies.
PEO5: Graduate would adhere to professional ethics and become socially responsible human.
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research–based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6.The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life–long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life–long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PSO1: To design and develop software systems with the knowledge of data structures, analysis of algorithms, web design, machine learning and Image processing techniques.
PSO2: To design and develop networking and embedded software solutions by means of data communication, sensors and its applications, robotics, virtual reality and Internet of Things.
PSO3: To apply mathematical principles in computational tasks and software project development to produce quality products.
PSO4: To ideate intelligent solutions for real world business problems with appropriate analytical and technical skills.
B.E. | Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning