Each year, we invite our industry partners and other reputed organizations to the college campus to participate in the placement process for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. We connect to invited companies, discuss their requirements and mutually agree on a tentative date for doing the placement drive. We also connect to all students, collate the student data, get their registrations for placements and brief them the placement policy and rules before the placement season starts for all the final year students.
We follow the below placement process for smooth running of placement drives and the post selection steps of offer acceptance, pre-joining formalities and the candidate joining process:
- We get the job requirements, position description, eligibility criteria, salary details and the company introduction note that we can share with students.
- We publish the company details and their requirements to all students through a college internal portal.
- Eligible and interested students apply for jobs by registering themselves on the portal.
- We send eligible and interested students list to the company with all the student data like degree/department, date of birth, prior education marks, current CGPA, backlogs, etc.
- Companies will review the students, shortlist if required and send the final list of students prior to the placement drive date.
- Visiting companies will start with pre-placement talk on drive date and directly interact with the eligible students. During these sessions, they will provide overviews of the job profiles, job descriptions, compensation, company’s expectations and other specific requirements. Students will clarify any questions they have with company delegates.
- Companies typically conduct Written Tests, Group Discussions/Case Studies and Personal Interviews as part of the placement process.
- Most companies announce the selected students by end of day on the drive date. Further to this, Company’s HR team confirms selected students list by a mail.
- As a post selection process, Companies send formal offer letters to the individual students with a copy to placement department.
- We connect to students and follow through the acceptance process and any other post offer activities like document submissions, briefing sessions, trainings, internships, etc.
- We are connected to students and the companies till all the students completes post offer formalities and joins the organization.