General Outlook on IT Ecosystem
Information technology has changed our lives in such unforeseen ways and has become an inseparable part of our lives touching almost every aspect you can think of. Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things have opened up avenues for innumerable applications in our daily lives. IT encompasses almost every business sector you can imagine. Hospitals, schools, banks, airports, railway stations, you name it and IT has made inroads there. With its huge spread, the IT sector offers a host of job and career opportunities. Let us look at some of the best paying IT jobs in which you can make a career for yourself.
The Highest Paying IT Jobs in India
- Software Architect: Their job is to streamline the software development process that is in line with customer requirements apart from being efficient and optimised. Choosing the design, dictating the standard for coding and technical platforms are part of their roles. Programming skills, analytical ability and data modelling are some of the skills that help them perform better at their job.
- Data Scientist: Their ability to analyse and interpret complex information facilitates better and timely business decisions which gives businesses a competitive edge. Data modelling, machine learning algorithms, coding and other analytical skills are a part of the repertoire of any data scientist that gets the desired results.
- Big Data Engineer: Their work involves big data applications and the management of the entire life cycle of large-scale deployments. Their technical expertise in software utilities such as Hadoop, Spark and NoSQL, data warehousing technologies, data visualisation and programming and communication skills help them land successful jobs in one of the highest paying IT companies in India.
- Blockchain Engineer: Blockchain technology plays an important role in the financial technology sector and has gained quite a lot of prominence with the growing digital payments in India. An emerging technology, it is finding application in newer avenues such as smart contracts. Programming proficiency, thorough understanding of Etherium, Ripple, R3 and bitcoin technologies, consensus methodologies and security protocol stacks and crypto libraries are some of the skills that the role demands.
- SAP (Systems Application and Products in Data Processing): Integration and dependence on ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software in almost every business has created a greater demand of SAP professionals. Financial accounting and controlling (FICO), material management (MM) and production planning (PP) are some of the business platforms available for SAP professionals to work.
Cloud architect, Internet of Things (IoT) solutions architect, full stack developer, artificial intelligence (AI) engineer, product manager, cybersecurity specialist and site reliability engineer are some of the other in-demand roles that top paying IT companies in India look for.
Future Depends on Technology Jobs
On-demand technological skills to focus on
The following list collates the skills to acquire so as to stay on top and land the best paying IT jobs:
- MySQL, HTML
- CSS and Bootstrap
- Machine learning
- Natural language processing
- Business development
- Team management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Digital Marketing
- Vulnerability assessment, SIEM, and network security
- Process automation, SQL, UiPath, etc.
The CMR Institute of Technology is one of the best private engineering colleges in Bangalore that offers quality and pragmatic education to create successful professionals for the benefit and development of the society. The departments of Computer Science and Engineering, Information Science and Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and Data Science offer undergraduate and masters courses for the new-age career needs in the field of IT. World-class infrastructure, experienced faculty and a centrally located, well-connected and easily accessible campus makes CMRIT the preferred destination for tomorrow’s technocrats.
On the completion of the course, we ensure that our students get the best placement offers befitting their educational training and performance. With our huge list of recruiters and a well-chalked out plan, the process is accomplished in a smooth and successful manner making it a win-win situation for everyone involved. Come and be a part of the CMRIT family and get a chance to play an important role in shaping the future of the society, country and the world!